Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Modifying font size

I have been using Vanilla 1 for more than 5 years. Now I have to upgrade to Vanilla 2. Embedding the Mobile theme allows me to continue with the same overall design. However, there are a few details I should like to change. I have been going through the css files (style.css and custom.css) but I have been unable to find exactly where to adjust the following (cf. attached photo):

1) Font size for Discussion Title
2) Font size for Member name (I have changed the colour)
3) Date and time format - I prefer 24h format instead of 12h am/pm
4) Bottom padding following each post

During test run I get notification e-mails but no ordinary users receive any notification mails when new comments are posted although I have activated the e-mail subscription button "ALL users to ALL categories..."

Can anybody help by pointing out where to adjust these format details - or are such changes only accessible with hosted forums?

Best regards,

Kristian

Comments

• Options

I join a question.
    I have the same questions.

In particular, I can not understand how to change the font in messages.

By default fonts in the message it is very small and not beautiful.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Although this is not the answer for your question, it is a way to answer the question by yourself: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/229206/#Comment_229206

• Options

The topic is discussed color setting.
    Font is written very little.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited May 2015

@MAlexey

The resolution is the same:

You use a web inspector to identify the relevant element that needs changing

Use a custom theme, or more simply the CSSEdit plugin, to add a new css rule.

You're done.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@MAlexey said:
    The topic is discussed color setting.
    Font is written very little.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=css+font+size