Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

You have been granted membership access. Welcome aboard.

lechlech Chicagoland
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hrmmm, any chance of throwing this little one liner into the language file?

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Woops. That should have been in the language file already. My bad. I'll add this for the next version. By the way, I reckon I'll be able to release the next version by this weekend.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Have I mentioned before how much you rock, mark? You do! I'll save my other trivial reports for after 9.2 or 9.3 as I come up with solid work-arounds for you. :) Any major style sheet changes we should be aware of from 0.9.0 up till now (minux the new hide/show panel) or are we still on the same page?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Thanks :) Same page for the most part. The only thing I'm going to be doing in the CSS dept is adding in that "category1 category2 category3" addition to the discussion index.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    cat1, 2, 3... as in more meta items and lables? if so, then I think you had better take my container idea into effect in this upcoming version :)
This discussion has been closed.