HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Blank space above content.

Hi. I am using the latest version of Vanilla 2.1.10 and If i place an advert image above the body content then I'm getting about 10cm of white space before the page content begins. Also I'm finding that an advert placed in the panel seems to inject itself at the top of all other plugins and conflict with the content. Is there a work around for that?
http://greenbuilding.co.uk/vanilla 2/

Comments

• x00x00 MVP
    edited May 2015

Sorry not following you are getting the whitespace before the blue. I'm not seeing any ads except in the footer.

grep is your friend.

• Hi Yes I found that if i put it in the footer it works I'll put it back at the top now so you can take a look.

• Aragh. It has just decided to work. I bet it was conflicting with another plugin. Now i just need to remember which plugins/s I disabled between asking your advice and this morning. I'v been messing around with the themes mostly though but if i can identify what caused it than I'll report back again.
    In the meantime, thanks for your response.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited May 2015

some plugin/themes can have white-space due including closing tag ?> which is not needed

grep is your friend.

• Thanks. It's a real slog working out what will themes and plugins work together and now I'm finding that some stuff shows OK on my latest version of Safari but not on newer versions of firefox or Opera!