Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Recalculate Post Count

fienenfienen Pittsburg, KS New

Some other forums I've used in the past have included a feature like this. And having imported from another platform, I've found that post counts for users are wrong. Like... 0. I have Post Count 1.0.2 installed (though it looks like it hasn't been updated in 5 years, despite having "Approved" status, which seems... weird, right?), but I feel like this isn't a plugin issue, but rather the result of using the Porter tool to bring over content from another site.

What I don't see is a tool that will process the discussion and comment tables and correct the post counts for users. Has anyone scripted this or done it? It feels like this wouldn't be that hard to slap together into an addon maybe if not. I just don't want to get into reinventing the wheel if I've overlooked something someone else has done.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers