Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Enable users to delete activity posts only posted by them

Okay, so after the incident last night with locking myself out, I decided to try and make my forum better by allowing users to post on the activity board. Is there any way that I can enable it that they can only delete posts that they make on their wall? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Posts on their wall are the same as the activity, identical content. They can delete anything they posted on their wall, that deletes the activity too, because it is the same thing. For example, twitter, you can see a list of activity of peoples tweets but you can't delete them from there you would need to delete them from their profile...

• @vrijvlinder said:
    Posts on their wall are the same as the activity, identical content. They can delete anything they posted on their wall, that deletes the activity too, because it is the same thing. For example, twitter, you can see a list of activity of peoples tweets but you can't delete them from there you would need to delete them from their profile...

I'm not sure what I did, but I seemed to have fixed it. Thanks!