Articles 1.1.1 Released
- License changed from GPLv3 to GNU GPL2
- A lot of bug fixes, including patches for reported issues, namely a patch to prevent unauthorized commenting from guests, and fixed search functionality
- Articles Categories module added with an option to change from a list to a drop-down
- An index page that lists article categories added
- Recent Articles module added
- "About the Author" box added under articles
- "You may be interested in..." (similar / random articles) box added under articles
- Article thumbnails and images in body are now responsive
- Cleaner looking Articles Compose dashboard
- Other small things have been made cleaner looking, such as sprites that have been added next to navigation links
- Some code has been optimized for performance
Along with this new release, the "Articles - Social Reactions" plugin has been updated to 1.0.1, which includes an updated design (requires Articles 1.1.1) for displaying the social reactions.
A big thanks goes out to everyone who had provided feedback on this application by reporting issues, bugs, and making suggestions.
Note: Articles 1.1.0 was released earlier today, but 1.1.1 fixes an issue with the "similar articles" styling conflicting with another CSS class.
Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app