Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

Empty forum page nad HTTP 500 after upgrade from 2.0.18 (have access to dashboard)

JoosBuijsJoosBuijs New
edited August 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.3

Hi all,

I just followed all installation instructions (including deleting the files and uploading the net .htaccess file) for my upgrade from Vanilla forums 2.0.18 to 2.2b1.

However, when I want to access my forum I get an empty page (page source shows it's really empty). I get an HTTP 500 Internal server error in IE. I do have access to my dashboard.

I have followed the instructions from http://docs.vanillaforums.com/developers/troubleshooting/ but I suspect my .htaccess file is the cause. I have enabled the RewriteBase to the correct subfolder (I believe). Is there anything else I can try?

Comments