Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Profile Extender - Doesn't Display Fields on Profile with Member Role

Hello... quick question/issue...

Profile Extender doesn't display fields on profile with Member role, I can only get it to show up when using Admin role. Any work round for this?? It is imperative that those fields show up.. and YES, the "show profile" is check marked.

Thank you!
~April

Comments

• are the fields filled in for any members?

if they are blank they won't show.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• I actually solved the issue.. under Roles & Permissions, the "personalinfo" wasn't check marked.. once I check marked, it displayed :)

• @peregrine said:
    are the fields filled in for any members?

if they are blank they won't show.

Yes, fully aware of that one... :) Thank you for the reply!

• @adminsuperwoman said:
    I actually solved the issue.. under Roles & Permissions, the "personalinfo" wasn't check marked.. once I check marked, it displayed :)

ask @linc for a solutionsayer badge

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.