Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How To Fix The Image Bug?

Hello, my Question its how can i Fix This Image Problem? ( http://prntscr.com/8tspx3 ) See The Screen
i Hope you can Help me :+1::pleased:

Best Wishes SimonDEV

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2015

do you have the ability to upload images on this forum? or are you prevented because you are a new user?

one shouldn't have to go off-site to see a reasonable description or an image (unless for some reason you are prevented from uploading an image on ths forum).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    SimonDEVSimonDEV
    edited October 2015

@peregrine said:
    do you have the ability to upload images on this forum? or are you prevented because you are a new user?

yes i am prevented :/

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2015

you don't see this option when starting a discussion? - just curious.

only the vanilla staff would know (besides you) what options are available for you.

a bit odd that you aren't allowed to upload images to help troubleshoot (but maybe it has to do because of some preventive measures.

The reason I ask is because I don't click on links to other sites.

so maybe you could be more descriptive as to what your problem is regarding images. image bug doesn't really tell us anything.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    you don't see this option when starting a discussion? - just curious.

only the vanilla staff would know (besides you) what options are available for you.

a bit odd that you aren't allowed to upload images to help troubleshoot (but maybe it has to do because of some preventive measures.

The reason I ask is because I don't click on links to other sites.

so maybe you could be more descriptive as to what your problem is regarding images. image bug doesn't really tell us anything.

Hmm okay i Understand, Thanks For The Help!