Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Preview + Guest Sign In

edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
The guest sign in plugin seems to be clashing with the preview post plugin. I noticed I get the following error when trying to preview posts:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/devloung/public_html/forum/extensions/GuestSignIn/default.php on line 69

These are lines 67-70:

<li><label for="txtPassword">'. $GuestSignIn_Pass .'</label> <input id="txtPassword" name="Password" value="" class="Input" type="password"> </li>

Comments

• Options
    I noticed that myself yesterday. Assumed it was caused by a slightly modified version I am running.

Will have a fix sometime tomorrow
  • Options
    Its that famous If statement again. :-)

I added a clause to make sure that the SelfUrl doesn't contain the extensions path:
    if ( $GuestSignIn_Welcome && ($Context->SelfUrl <> 'people.php') && !(strstr($Context->SelfUrl, 'extensions')) )
  • Options
    Thanks Wallphone, I figured that if statement was probably the culprit again :P
This discussion has been closed.