Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Ouch, Fatal Error?

edited August 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message An error occurred while retrieving categories. Affected Elements CategoryManager.GetCategories(); The error occurred on or near: Got error 28 from table handler For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0 --- I got a message to check if there were any updates for vanilla, so I clicked to check and then I clicked to view my categories and I got this. Help! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It has nothing to do with doing the update check. That error is happening because your server ran out of space on the tmp drive where sessions are stored. I've had that happen to me before when I was on shared hosting. You'll have to contact your hosting provider so they can rectify the problem. You should quote these errors to them when you do so:

Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
This discussion has been closed.