Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Message on banned user profile page

So there's a bug on banned user profile page (my first banned user on my vanilla forum 2.2 - bootstrap theme) where there's a msg

Banned for the following:

• BanReason.1

There is also a huge ugly (hugly?) photo "User banned please carry on"
This one https://images.v-cdn.net/banned_large.png

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

There is no bug, that is the default image for a banned user. If you do not like it , you can always use another one.

You also need to input the reasons for being banned, I assume in the dashboard under Banning.

• Options
    steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo

You can change on config.php banned image

$Configuration['Garden']['BannedPhoto'] = 'url to/personalized-banned-image.png';

On your image you can write what you want

Cheers

• Options
    edited January 2016

@vrijvlinder said:
    There is no bug, that is the default image for a banned user. If you do not like it , you can always use another one.

You also need to input the reasons for being banned, I assume in the dashboard under Banning.

I already choose the reason on the dropdown menu or was it a checkbox item..i can't remember anymore.
    And the bug referring was the ban reason msg not the photo. The photo is just hugly (i'm making it a thing).

Thanks @steam i'll do that.

P.s. On the dashboard/bans there is no entry for my banned user. Another bug? I can see the ban on the dashboard/log/edits