"Something Has Gone Wrong" Error, Debug Doesn't Work.
This morning, I woke up to find a "something has gone wrong" page on my site's forums (http://www.daveandjoel.com/vanilla). I tried putting the debug line in my conf file, but it still returns the same page, with no debug info. I also tried navigating directly to the dashboard/other pages, but no luck there. Since I haven't made any changes on the site, I have a ticket in with my webhost to check if this is an issue with their servers, but while I'm waiting, I wanted to check here to see if there's any obvious troubleshooting tasks I've overlooked.