Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Split / Merge Plugin

Hey everyone, I am using the Split / Merge plugin Version 1.2|By Mark O'Sullivan.

I have merged some discussions, however now they have been merged, they are not in the correct date order, they are all completely random. Any ideas what may be causing this?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Hi @ForumMaster,

There is not much information what version of Vanilla you use or on Split/Merge. Check the Github repository, there were some issues with Split/Merge (Open as well as Closed) and try the most recent version.

https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla/issues?q=is:issue+merge+is:open

It may also help to do the Recounts for the Database:
    www.yourforum.com/dba/counts

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

there is no update regarding this. i m also seeking for the answer

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@vinderluvu: Did you try what i said. I wonder if that solves the problem. Than we can give this out to everyone who rans into this issue.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla