Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't send a message cause of "Fatal Error in PHP.trigger_error();"

i don't even know what this means, but i have made an account on userstyles.org -only- to message one person, and i can't because of this error, and there was no explanation about this error, just "need help? go to the vanilla forums" line, and i had to make another account! i wonder when will i ever be able to message this person, how many more accounts will i need to make.

the error message is quoted below:

Fatal Error in PHP.trigger_error();

The error occurred on or near: /home/www/forum/library/database/class.database.php
418: $this->closeConnection();
419: continue;
420: }
421:
422: trigger_error($message, E_USER_ERROR);
423: }
424:
425: }
426:
Backtrace:
/home/www/forum/library/database/class.database.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();
[/home/www/forum/library/database/class.database.php:422] PHP::trigger_error();
[/home/www/forum/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1663] Gdn_Database->query();
[/home/www/forum/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1083] Gdn_SQLDriver->query();
[/home/www/forum/applications/conversations/models/class.conversationmodel.php:505] Gdn_SQLDriver->insert();
[/home/www/forum/library/core/class.form.php:2224] ConversationModel->save();
[/home/www/forum/applications/conversations/controllers/class.messagescontroller.php:96] Gdn_Form->save();
[/home/www/forum/applications/conversations/controllers/class.messagescontroller.php:96] MessagesController->add();
[/home/www/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:329] PHP::call_user_func_array();
[/home/www/forum/index.php:44] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch();
Variables in local scope:
[Sql] 'insert GDN_Conversation
(InsertUserID, DateInserted, InsertIPAddress, UpdateUserID, DateUpdated, UpdateIPAddress)
values (:InsertUserID, :DateInserted, :InsertIPAddress, :UpdateUserID, :DateUpdated, :UpdateIPAddress)'
[InputParameters] array (
':InsertUserID' => '166122',
':DateInserted' => '2016-01-24 11:46:08',
':InsertIPAddress' => '46.113.45.137',
':UpdateUserID' => '166122',
':DateUpdated' => '2016-01-24 11:46:08',
':UpdateIPAddress' => '46.113.45.137',
)
[Options] array (
'Type' => 'insert',
'Slave' => NULL,
'ReturnType' => 'ID',
)
[ReturnType] 'ID'
[tries] 2
[try] 0
[PDO] array (
)
[PDOStatement] array (
'queryString' => 'insert GDN_Conversation
(InsertUserID, DateInserted, InsertIPAddress, UpdateUserID, DateUpdated, UpdateIPAddress)
values (:InsertUserID, :DateInserted, :InsertIPAddress, :UpdateUserID, :DateUpdated, :UpdateIPAddress)',
)
[ex] array (
)
[message] NULL
[code] NULL
[state] '00000'

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

This issue has nothing to do with this forum.

I'd suggest you use the contact admin link on that site to resolve your issue with that forum.