Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

PROFILE reorganization

VANILLA 2 : Widget
Theme : Bootstrap.
Forum test: http://88.181.151.128:8080

Hi all,

I would like to organize information profiles.
They are online and I find it a shame. Reading is not very good.
What can we do to ensure that the information is a little better organized and more enjoyable to watch
Thanks for your help

Tof

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Editing that is a bit complicated. I also dislike it, it was better when it was in the panel instead of there.

You can fix it a bit to improve the reading of it with css, but to change where it renders then you would need to edit the core files and that is not recommended.

The css bellow makes it display like a box

dl.About dd {
        padding-right: 0;
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        float: right;
        font-size: 11px;
        line-height: 1.5;
        display: inline-block;
        position: relative;
        top: -10px;
    }

dl.About dt {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        float: none;
        font-size: 11px;
        line-height: 1.5;
        display: block;
    }

.About.P{
    width:250px;
    }

• Thank,

I deleted display: inline-block; because I have a message saying that it is incompatible with float: right;

The display is more pleasant

This is the code in css Editor :

/* Modification réorganisation A propos */ dl.About dd { padding-right: 0; padding: 0; margin: 0; float: right; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5; position: relative; top: -10px; } dl.About dt { padding: 0; margin: 0; float: none; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5; display: block; } .About.P{ width:250px; }