Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Conflicts with Quotes plugin on 2.2

This plugin conflicts with Quotes plugin on 2.2.

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited February 2016

More a south-east conflict or a middle-east issue? :p

@piotr: Please, take some effort And give us info otherwise it's not likely that anyone is moving up from his or her chair to get you the milk.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    piotrpiotr New
    edited February 2016

I should know, I log defects for a living ;) With Auto Expire plugin enabled it is not possible to Quote a comment. The Quote button is there but the text is not copied (quoted) to the comment box. Vanilla 2.2 wiht latest Bootstrap theme.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited February 2016

What does your inspector say regarding JS?

Auto Expire Discussions is quiet old (March 2012) and i guess the compatibility is not given to Vanilla 2.2.

@x00 is around. Talk to him, in a polite way.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

Yep I've not updated that since 2012

CommentOptions doesn't work the same way, it is array based the than just echoing.

probably Wednesday I will take a look.

grep is your friend.

• Options

https://vanillaforums.org/addon/autoexpirediscussions-plugin-0.2.0b

Those with full permissions will still be able to add to an expired discussion.

grep is your friend.