Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussion view

I'm the new one here and have such a problem - when somebody made a comment on discussion I can't see it. I mean when I try to open discussion with new comment it shows me "
Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
Please check back in a little while.
"
Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Add $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; to /conf/config.php. That will show an error message which helps us to help you.

• Options

BTW its only I as admin see "Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
    Please check back in a little while." If I try to se discussion as other user or guest everythin is ok.
    The debug showed:
    Debug Trace
    Notice Undefined property: stdClass::$CategoryPermissionID in /var/www/butord1/data/www/cryptalk.pp.ua/plugins/ReplyTo/class.replyto.plugin.php line 643
    Notice AssetModel::CssPath() with direct paths is deprecated. in /var/www/butord1/data/www/cryptalk.pp.ua/library/core/functions.general.php line 911
    Notice AssetModel::CssPath() with direct paths is deprecated. in /var/www/butord1/data/www/cryptalk.pp.ua/library/core/functions.general.php line 911

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

What happens if you disable the plugin ReplyTo?

• Options

Without this plugin everything works. Thanks