Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

¿Call webservice from PHP? / JsConnect and JsConnect Auto Sign in already installed

Hello community,
I have running 100% correctly JsConnect + Auto Sign In on my forum, and I'm trying to integrate a webservice (https://oet.itesm.mx/portalOETWS/PortalOETWebService?wsdl) that gets user information automatically making the log in action.

This is my index.php where I think it might be placed the code containing the calling of the webservice from PHP

<?php 
require('functions.jsconnect.php');

// 1. Get your client ID and secret here. These must match those in your jsConnect settings.
$clientID = "xxx";
$secret = "xxx";

// 2. Grab the current user from your session management system or database here.

// Webservice Call
  $client = new SoapClient("https://oet.itesm.mx/portalOETWS/PortalOETWebService?wsdl");
  $result = $client->validausuario(); <---- This is the method of the webservice that validates the user and gets his information to create the profile, I think that this is like GET method
  $xml = $result->validausuario1Response; <--- And I think that this is like POST method of PHP, where the method has the information gives it to JsConnect ¿Am I right?

// XML Process
  $xml = simplexml_load_string($xml);
  foreach($xml->Table as $table) 
  {
    $output .= "<p>$table->Name</p>";
  }
  print_r($output); 

$signedIn = true; // this is just a placeholder
// YOUR CODE HERE.
// 3. Fill in the user information in a way that Vanilla can understand.
$user = array();
if ($signedIn) {
// CHANGE THESE FOUR LINES.
$user['uniqueid'] = '11223344';
$user['name'] = 'Wildfren Donovan';
$user['email'] = 'donovan@gmail.com';
$user['photourl'] = '';
}
// 4. Generate the jsConnect string.
// This should be true unless you are testing. 
// You can also use a hash name like md5, sha1 etc which must be the name as the connection settings in Vanilla.
$secure = 'sha1';
    WriteJsConnect($user, $_GET, $clientID, $secret, $secure);  // for full page forum
    JsSSOString($user, $clientID, $secret);  // add this line if using an embedded forum (remove if not embedded)

I don't know If I need to integrate the code of the webservice with the part of if($signedIn) { //CHANGE THESE FOUR LINES or place it where it inside of some If - else ,

Don't worry, I'm still researching for information but It would be the world for me If I have your opinions and suggestions

Thanks again community