Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Marketplace error

I can not able to edit product but i can Add them and delete them.
One more after successful transaction are not showing in transaction log

Comments

• anyone pls help

• i m getting following error

Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery.js:1:0
    Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.js:5:0
    TypeError: $.browser is undefined

• anyone ??

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

a) Bumping in that frequency + sending PMs makes a really impolite impression on me.
    b) You have not even used the "Ask a Question" button that is shown below the plugin, which makes me think you have done no research in this forum (also a personal impression)
    c) Have you searched for meaningful parts of the error message like "Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated". If yes, why don't you tell us?

:angry:

a) It makes more fun helping people if they engage a little bit.
    b) Looking below the questions of MarketPlace doesn't show similar questions.
    c) Firing up google and searching for the error messages give to hints: a) simple exchange parts of the code might already solve the problem and b) this might be a browser problem
    So looking at the source code shows that "getPreventDefault" isn't included in the source. You don't need to be a bad ass hacker to do that, by the way: since there is a link to the GitHub repository on the plugins page (which you might have never seen, based on assumption b), you can simply do a search by yourself. See here: https://github.com/x00/MarketPlace-Vanilla-Plugin/search?utf8=✓&q=getPreventDefault easy as google. Try it for yourself on Karma Bank, which is a requirement for Market Place.

Looking up those thing took me less time than writing this message, by the way.

You should find out which js files generate those errors or if this is really browser based.

• Sorry for PM,
    I have searched allot in google this error its caused due to jquery.js some say update jquery but i have no idea about this i m newbie and don't have knowledge of coding.

i copied new Jquery file from original source but the error remain the same.

• I have resolve the second issue of transaction log,
    But first problem still there :(