Problem migrating from 'localhost' to webserver
I just tried all tips on this old topic: https://vanillaforums.org/discussion/14241/migration-from-localhost-to-webserver-bonk?
Steps I did:
1. Edit 'conf/config.php' (database name, username, password).
2. Compress all Vanilla files in local: vanilla-localhost.zip
3. Export Vanilla SQL database (save it in .sql) (localhost)
4. Search & Replace on SQL file: 127.0.0.1 > example.com
5. Upload SQL to my webserver
6. Upload my vanilla-localhost.zip to my webserver
7. Extract all files from vanilla-localhost.zip on webserver
Also, other things I did too:
1. Remove all *.ini files inside 'cache/' folder.
2. Double checked DB details in config.php.
3. CHMOD +755 to all files & folders in FTP.
4. Check if .htaccess exists...
Some tips? I was dealing more than 3 hours with this and can't find any solution
I noticed when make a fresh installation on local, DB tables looks like this; but fresh install on webserver, tables looks like this.
^- Anyway this is not my topic-related, because I'm exporting full SQL & Files from local -> webserver.