Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Discussion Text Editor Toolbar Help

Recently integrated Vanilla Forums into my website. Love the layout and how it looks in general.

QUESTION:

I would love a toolbar that my users can use that is a lot like this one. Actually this one is pretty much perfect. (Toolbar: At the top of where I am typing right now it shows Bold, Emoji's etc.)

I have searched and can not find a good one.

It would help my users if it was simple. Example, you can drop the photo in or choose destination pretty easily with this toolbar, you can choose a heading if you want.

Currently on my toolbar when you start a discussion or reply, if the user wants to add a link it will create this ugly code in the text field. Is there something that can hide the code... It just makes it very confusing and I have an older user base who might click away after seeing a bunch of code.

Bonus features I am looking for is something to choose text size,(but header will do if not possible) and something to choose text color.

Thanks in advance. I have searched and searched i need some names of some plugins or how to add these features for my users!

Cheers

Comments