Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how can i remove "points" on user profile?

i uploaded these plugins before: Kudos, Yaga, LikeThis but i disabled all of them. however still "points" seems on user profile.

i want to remove that text.

like this:

Comments

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited September 2016

the best way is to leave the points column intact and update it for all users permanently.
    deleting the points column and re-adding it would work as a an inferior option but your table structure is slightly different, which is why I would use update and set and keep the order the same.

you need to zero out all their points if it is a permanent thing.

http://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_update.asp

the table is the User Table , the Column is Points.

you can use phpmyadmin.

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options
    schindlerschindler New
    edited September 2016

@River said:
    the best way is to leave the points column intact and update it for all users permanently.
    deleting the points column and re-adding it would work as a an inferior option but your table structure is slightly different, which is why I would use update and set and keep the order the same.

you need to zero out all their points if it is a permanent thing.

http://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_update.asp

the table is the User Table , the Column is Points.

you can use phpmyadmin.

i worked, thank you again..

i want to ask a question too, in mobile theme, a blank space seems on user profile. it redirect to discussions which user started. it must be discussion, but i think i delete a line on a page.

• Options

and in default theme it looks like that:

• Options

okey there is no need, i solved.