Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

GDN_Userrole

Table 'u6014679_ruangriung.GDN_UserRole' doesn't exist

The error occurred on or near: /home/u6014679/public_html/library/database/class.database.php

418: $this->closeConnection();

419: continue;

420: }

421:

422: trigger_error($message, E_USER_ERROR);

423: }

424:

425: }

426:

Backtrace:

/home/u6014679/public_html/library/database/class.database.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/library/database/class.database.php:422] PHP::trigger_error();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1663] Gdn_Database->query();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:884] Gdn_SQLDriver->query();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/applications/dashboard/models/class.rolemodel.php:208] Gdn_SQLDriver->getWhere();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/applications/dashboard/models/class.permissionmodel.php:512] RoleModel::getDefaultRoles();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/applications/dashboard/models/class.usermodel.php:1027] PermissionModel->cachePermissions();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/library/core/class.session.php:420] UserModel->definePermissions();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/library/core/class.auth.php:59] Gdn_Session->start();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/bootstrap.php:237] Gdn_Auth->startAuthenticator();

[/home/u6014679/public_html/index.php:32] PHP::require_once();

Variables in local scope:

[Sql] 'select *
from GDN_UserRole UserRole
where UserID = :UserID'

[InputParameters] array (
':UserID' => 0,
)

[Options] array (
'Type' => 'select',
'Slave' => NULL,
'ReturnType' => 'DataSet',
)

[ReturnType] 'DataSet'

[tries] 2

[try] 0

[PDO] array (
)

[PDOStatement] false

[ex] array (
)

[message] 'Table \'u6014679_ruangriung.GDN_UserRole\' doesn\'t exist'

[code] 1146

[state] '42S02

Comments

• Options

anyone please help me

• Options

Is this a new install? a port from another database, or a migration to different server or domain? or did it just happen out of the blue and things were working perfectly before.

a few things to check

restart sql server
    verify if the table exists GDN_UserRole - use phpmyadmin or some other tool.

if the table really exists or it is not a new install.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7759170/mysql-table-doesnt-exist-but-it-does-or-it-should

if it is a new install -

report your version of php and what kind of webserver and info you can provide from phpinfo().

or create a phpinfo.php file with these lines in it and run from browser.

<?php
        phpinfo();

http://php.net/manual/en/function.phpinfo.php

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options

i just upload from offline server to webhosting n i got thats poblem

• Options

now i tryin to instal from my webhosting from stackoverflow but i need work from begin because when i upload from my computer always get thats problem

• Options

sory my english not good n i hope u can catch wht i mean

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited September 2016

@RonMega89 said:
    i just upload from offline server to webhosting n i got thats poblem

if you came from a different server you need to export or backup your sql tables from server using phpmyadmin (or some other tool)

and use phpmyadmin to restore the backup on your new system.

if you used windows on one server and linux on another - your table names may be off and you will need to correct.

suggest you use https://www.phpmyadmin.net/ or some other tool and look at your database.

https://support.managed.com/kb/a2034/how-to-backup-and-or-restore-your-mysql-database-using-phpmyadmin.aspx

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options

i have been import my sql n setting my config before got thats problem

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited September 2016

Does the Table Exist on your new server ?

verify if the table exists GDN_UserRole in your Database - use phpmyadmin or some other tool.

if not, ask your host to help you import your database, if you can't.

• Options

i tough problem because PDO but i ask they Costumer Service they server support PDO
    n i tryin to screenshot my error but not yet replay from them

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited September 2016

Although I recommend phpmyadmin...

You could also try exporting and importing one table at a time if things time out.
    or use mysqldump -u root -p[root_password] [database_name] > dumpfilename.sql on your old server.
    download the .sql to your local pc.

if you use SSH or some other tool
    you can sftp of ftp the the sql dump to the new server and use on your new server
    mysql -u root -p[root_password] [database_name] < dumpfilename.sql

to show tables
    http://alvinalexander.com/blog/post/mysql/list-tables-in-mysql-database

• Options

thanks mister for suggest