Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Articles do not format the text correctly

The article do not follow my bbcode format.
If I make any formatation on the article it do not work.
On the article comments all formats works, but not in the article.

Comments

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited October 2016

I haven't tested the BBCode format with articles thoroughly yet, but can look into it. Does anyone else have experience with using this format with the Articles app?

By the way, are you using the NBBC plugin along with the BBCode format or just the standard Vanilla BBCode format?

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• I'm using NBBC plugin.
    But just I tried change all the system to use CKEditor with wysiwyg and have similar problem. I guess maybe the plugin has some incompatibility with my vanilla 2.2.1 version?

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited October 2016

Would you post some example BBCode text that doesn't work in articles, but does work in article comments and Vanilla discussions/comments? I'll test it out.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• @Shadowdare , I guess in part I do not test with a good text before and also got a cache problem.

Today I decide to try the CKEditor again with wysiwyg and most of the things are fine. With the bbcode most are fine to.
    The text I tryed yesterday I have big titles and many numbered lists.
    The lists are the one not showing for now with both wysiwyg and bbcode.

But I look into the HTML code generated and the HTML tags for lists are there. It is just a CSS problem that I can solve my self.