Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

2.3 Update vs. IndexImage Plugin

Hi,

It seems the images are now out of place after my upgrade any clues?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes I also found that , you need to add some css code to your custom.css file for your theme. It seems something is being minified in the new Vanilla and the css from plugins is not being called.

.IndexImage img {
        height: 40px;
        width: auto;
        float: right;
    }

• Ah i see you was faster than me, just saw right after my post that a float and display property tag were missing.

Thanks anyway and keep up the good stuff.

• It seems i've been glad too early, IndexImages doesn't seem to recognize CSS in categories at all

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Just add !important at the end of each rule. See if that fixes issues. I personally dislike that this is happening. When I find out what is causing this , I will fix all my plugins that the css has been screwed up by the new vanilla version. It is not my fault. It is the Vanilla version which has smatched up something .

.IndexImage img {
         height: 40px!important;
         width: auto!important;
         float: right!important;
     }

• edited November 2016

@vrijvlinder said:
    Just add !important at the end of each rule. See if that fixes issues. I personally dislike that this is happening. When I find out what is causing this , I will fix all my plugins that the css has been screwed up by the new vanilla version. It is not my fault. It is the Vanilla version which has smatched up something .

.IndexImage img {
         height: 40px!important;
         width: auto!important;
         float: right!important;
     }

Tried also the !important variants but also bad luck, other than that it's of course not your fault and i'm glad you're willing to look into this issue.

So it's all good, i'm going to backward-engineer the problem too i am maybe also able to contribute something to make it work again, but it was a long shift tonight so i'm going to meet my bed first :)

• It seems a missing closing tag caused the fuss in the category section, so its all good now.