Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Page does not scroll down

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi,everyone!

There was a problem - after creating a new discussion, no scrolling page.

Vanilla 2.2.1
Theme Bootstrapversion 2.5.1 ( Default )

How to fix it?

Comments

• Options

Debug Trace

Notice Undefined variable: Comments in /home/*******/public_html/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php line 632
    Notice Undefined variable: Comments in /home/*******/public_html/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php line 632
    Notice array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/*******/public_html/plugins/NillaBlog/class.nillablog.plugin.php line 169
    Info Could not find file 'custom_default.css' in folder ''.
    Notice AssetModel::CssPath() with direct paths is deprecated. in /home/********/public_html/library/core/functions.general.php line 913

what necessary to fix it?

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Could not find file 'custom_default.css' in folder

Check that the file is there, if it is there, then the problem is with the code that fetches it.

AssetModel::CssPath() with direct paths is deprecated

I suggest you do not use plugins that are no longer compatible with the new Vanilla version and the higher PHP requirements.

Best way to troubleshoot, disable all plugins and use default theme. Then enable one by one until you find the one with the problem.

• Options

@vrijvlinder написал:

Could not find file 'custom_default.css' in folder

Check that the file is there, if it is there, then the problem is with the code that fetches it.

Hi @vrijvlinder !
    All plugins are disabled end use default theme. My next question - where to find the file: custom_default.css ? I tried to look at all the theme - empty. Thank you.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I can't possibly know ... If it is not in the Bootstrap design folder along with the rest of the theme's css files, then I don't know where it might be. Search your files ...

ColorBaseline theme is the only one I know that uses custom_default.css as a name for a css file.

You should update to 2.3

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited December 2016

@kopna said: All plugins are disabled end use default theme

now that you have disabled plugins from the dashboard and switched to the default theme via the dashboard.

you are ready to upgrade to vanilla 2.3

https://vanillaforums.org/discussion/32822/vanilla-2-3-is-now-available

make sure you read the self- hosting requirements.

https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla/blob/Vanilla_2.3/README.md

after you upgrade to 2.3 and test and things work properly, then you can test plugins and themes. if you want to save time and make it easy for yourself.

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options
    edited December 2016

@River написал:

@kopna said: All plugins are disabled end use default theme

now that you have disabled plugins from the dashboard and switched to the default theme via the dashboard.

you are ready to upgrade to vanilla 2.3

https://vanillaforums.org/discussion/32822/vanilla-2-3-is-now-available

after you upgrade to 2.3 and test and things work properly, then you can test plugins and themes. if you want to save time and make it easy for yourself.

Hi, just vanilla updated to version 2.3 all as described in

Current PHP version: 5.6
    Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
    Server type: MySQL
    Server version: 5.6.26-cll-lve - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
    Protocol version: 10
    :o

• Options

=)
    Very strange solution to the problem of scrolling page.

Enabling the browser debugger I noticed a strange coincidence

File _style.css which is located in applications/dashboard/scss/legacy has a line
    /* Media */

.Media {
    margin: 5px 0 10px;
    }
    in which I tried to change the margin: 5px 0 10px; to remove the white stripes as in the screenshot. But somehow mentioned that in the name of the category word present Media
    I decided to try to change the word Media to media

Sorry but this is not a joke :) It worked. Scrolling pages appeared again. If someone is able to explain why it happened, I will be grateful.

• Options
    edited December 2016

I would like to add a bit of information - in theme bootstrap the change does not work. It should be completely excluded from circulation the word Media or media.