HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Advertisment plugin

edy123edy123 New York,NY New

I am aware there's an advertisement plugin and, I have noticed it only works with google adsense and Kontera , i do not have neither one. how do i edit it to add my own choice of ads?

Tagged:

Comments

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

Just pour scripts in your theme.

• Yes we need to add other ads not only google ads can any one help??

Even the google ads and kontera are ont working the plugin is not working fine with the new update

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Have you heard of the Pockets plugin? You can use it to insert advertisments, too.

• manticore789manticore789 Down Under New

Pickets is great. I even have a Cbox chat script running via Pockets on my site, it works really well.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited January 2020

@the1forum: I am not sure I understand exactly what you are looking for, but you may find a solution in combining Vanilla Pockets or your theme and an AdServer.

A recommmendable OS AdServer is Revive. If you need help or need a particular solution just ask, I have used several AdServer tools in the past.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla