Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

[Vanilla 2.4b] I can't open "Themes" page in Dashboard

This discussion is related to the Bootstrap addon.
nikoskipnikoskip New
edited March 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.3

Hi,

I have been developing a personal project using Vanilla 2.4 beta and using the Boostrap theme without any problem in my local enviroment (OSX). Yesterday I tried to push my project to my production server. I'm using Git so I pulled my project on the server and replicate my local DB on production. I visited the forum and it show up but with the default template instead Boostrap. I said, "OK let us check the theme configuracion in the Dashboard". First issue:

After a few minutes debugging, I realized that Vanilla was trying to read /themes/Bootstrap instead of /themes/boostrap. So I renamed the folder to Bootstrap (with capital B ). Now the forum works with the Bootstrap theme, but I still can't access the Themes page on the Dashboard:

I checked the /cache/themes/ folder and Vanilla is creating two files: Bootstrap.php and bootstrap.php. I think there is the problem, but I wasn't able to track it down.

Hope you can help me, guys, thanks!

Comments