Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is there an indication of "participated" on the discussion index page?

Trying to put up an icon or indication for discussions a user has participated in

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Use your browsers web inspector tools and look at this open.vanillaforums.com. You will find that all discussions where you have participated in fact have the class name "Participated".
    I do not think that the theme author has changed it for his theme.

.ItemDiscussion.Participated::before {
        content: "P";
        left: -60px;
        position: relative;
    }

• Thanks. It doesn't seem the Participated attribute isn't being defined, if I actually add the CSS you provided into the Gopi theme's css then the Participated discussions will show the "P"

Curious, how would I indicate an icon in the content, instead of the "P"?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I'm not really fluent in CSS. Maybe you can set a background image and shift the content some pixels to the right. Or you might be able to use an icon font. Sorry, if you ask me how to style something nicely, I have to pass over to someone else...

• @R_J said:
    I'm not really fluent in CSS. Maybe you can set a background image and shift the content some pixels to the right. Or you might be able to use an icon font. Sorry, if you ask me how to style something nicely, I have to pass over to someone else...

Thanks. I'm trying the background image (using the sprites), but initially having some problems as I don't see it getting displayed. Will continue to work at it.