Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

error log

edy123edy123 New York,NY New

[15-Mar-2017 00:38:59 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''MobileFriendly'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/xxxx5113/public_html/site.com/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php(1049) : eval()'d code on line 8

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

This is a Syntax error. It means you used double quotes instead of single quotes somewhere in the plugin you did this to.

It should be like this

'MobileFriendly' => true,

• Options

I recommend this besides google, if you really want to learn or need help with coding.

https://www.codecademy.com/

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    This is a Syntax error. It means you used double quotes instead of single quotes somewhere in the plugin you did this to.

It should be like this

'MobileFriendly' => true,

I did exactly that page went blank..

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    I recommend this besides google, if you really want to learn or need help with coding.

https://www.codecademy.com/

thanks for sharing i will definitely take a look at the site

• Options

When ever you modify plugins, you must disable them first, edit them and then re enable them and also delete the .ini files from the cache.

A white page is a fatal error. Because it's loading the old map from where the error existed. Little things like a missing comma or double quotes instead of single ones can cause a fatal error which you will see in the error log. Nothing to fear. It is not really fatal, just irritating...

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@edy123 said:
    [15-Mar-2017 00:38:59 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''MobileFriendly'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/xxxx5113/public_html/site.com/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php(1049) : eval()'d code on line 8

When you see something like this, you will most probably have a plugin in your plugin list that doesn't show up with an icon. You should look into that plugin if the PluginInfo array is correct.
    In that case I would suspect that the line above the MobileFriendly line is missing a comma.

• Options

@R_J said:

@edy123 said:

When you see something like this, you will most probably have a plugin in your plugin list that doesn't show up with an icon. You should look into that plugin if the PluginInfo array is correct.
    In that case I would suspect that the line above the MobileFriendly line is missing a comma.

will take a look i have a few plugins i will check each of them.. thanks again @R_J