Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Ready to contribute?

Amazing! Sign our contributors' agreement and then join us on GitHub.

Update for critical security issue in PHPMailer included in release Vanilla 2.3.1

Vanilla 2.3 - avatars users are not to horizontal position

This discussion is related to the Discussants addon.
kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi R.J

Thank you for a cool plugin. I use Vanilla 2.3 Theme "Gopi" There is one question - how to align horizontally avatar user? I tried to find a solution with the debugger. But, somehow it shows a different style of plugin: "AvatarFirstLetter" :o

I tried a variety of theme but the effect is the same.

Comments

• R_JR_J Cheerleader & Troubleshooter Munich Moderator

Thanks for the feedback! I used a "problematic" file name for the plugins css file. So the fix was quite easy. I've uploaded an updated version

• edy123edy123 New York,NY New

The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:

Discussants is missing the following requirement(s): Vanilla >= 2.3.
    I am using the latest version

@edy123 thanks for the hint! I always make that error, sorry. Fixed version is uploaded

edy123
  • kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@R_J написал:
    Thanks for the feedback! I used a "problematic" file name for the plugins css file. So the fix was quite easy. I've uploaded an updated version

Thank you for updating plugin ;)

After updating the plugin I noticed that in the dashboard was immediately two identical folders:

I looked again the folder "plugins" in the file manager and noticed that there is one and the same plugin but in different folders: Discussants and Discussants-Master. Nothing worked.
    Disabling and deleting all and re-installed the plugin "Discussants" now it works.

A folder SomeName-Master is a hint that you have downloaded something from GitHub.

As far as I know, it is impossible to upload a folder with such a name here into the addons section.

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@R_J

Yes of course I downloaded a folder from GitHub. That it works, sorry =)