Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.3.1 compatibility?

Hi when installing the plugin in version 2.3.1 it doesnt show up in the plugins page. Is there a solution for that or is it just not jet compatible?

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You will not find it under "Plugins", but under "Applications": /dashboard/settings/applications

• Hi RJ, Thanks for your quick reply but I dont find it there either. Also the applications are not under settings but under dashboard/addons/appplications.

• My bad :P ... I had uploaded it to the plugins directory, I changed it to applications and now I see it under applications. Thanks a million.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@AlpForum said:
    Hi RJ, Thanks for your quick reply but I dont find it there either. Also the applications are not under settings but under dashboard/addons/appplications.

Sorry, my bad. It was meant to be a url: example.com/dashboard/settings/applications, not a menu structure =)