Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Great Plug!! ;)

Dr_SommerDr_Sommer Dr. of tender Programing ;) ✭✭

Vanilla Version: Version 2.3.1, Editor Ver: '1.7.7' using WYSIWYG

YES!! This is one long awaited plugin for my Forum Peoplez... :awesome::+1:
ThX so much, R_J... :heart::+1:

FYI:
Heres my Feedback:

If I try to activate it, nothing is happening... stays off...
Had to activate it with in config.php:

$Configuration['EnabledPlugins']['showAllEmojis'] = true;

When I then push the Config of the Plugin, it says: "Page not found"

Cause whe are Smilies Power Users, "out of the box" looking like this:

http://caba.de/tmp/rjsmilies.jpg

:lol::lol:

I*ll try to do some CSS Magic to it... :lol::+1:

THHAANNNXX AGAIN, RJ!! :heart::+1:

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Thanks for the feedback! You are right and there is a "problem" with the settings: there no settings =) I have forgotten to delete the line which pretends there are settings available. I'll fix that soon.

I'm not sure why you couldn't activate it. Could it be that your config is write protected? In such a case you wouldn't be able to activate or deactivate any plugin.

You should redirect your users to a dedicated page to view all of those smilies! :lol:

• Dr_SommerDr_Sommer Dr. of tender Programing ;) ✭✭

As allays, You*re right... :awesome::lol:
    It was Write protected... :confused::lol:

I surely would use a dedicated page for my smilies, if I would know how... :lol:
    Still no progress in learning programming, cause Work and Partying is using all of my time... :lol::sunglasses::lol:

Small question:
    How can I klick on more than one Smilie at the time, closing the Smilie Window only when lost focus (for example clicked back to the Editor window) ??
    ThX.. :heart:

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Sorry both questions would require JavaScript knowledge and I don't like JavaScript. Even thinking about having to look at that makes me shiver...

• Dr_SommerDr_Sommer Dr. of tender Programing ;) ✭✭
    edited August 2017

Hehe.. nice to know, that I`m not the only one having JavaScript Shiver... :lol::lol:

Never mind, Your Plugin is exactly what I need, the rest will be sorted out by our mighty friend... TIME!! :lol::awesome::lol:

ThX, RJ... :heart: