Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to Remove Vanilla Logo

2»

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@Pavonis said:
    thanks a lot it worked. One more question what if i want to change the logo with something else. Thanks once again.

Add this to the CSSEDIT plugin after you have placed the new logo inside your images folder for your theme and Add the name of the file to this code.

.global-footer .footer-logo {
        background: url(images/yourimage.png) no-repeat center;
        background-size: contain;
    }

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@Pavonis said:

@R_J said:
    @Pavonis: use the plugin CSSEdit and add this rule there. It works. I tried it on your page.

thanks a lot it worked. One more question what if i want to change the logo with something else. Thanks once again.

Then we are back at my first answer: there is a place in the dashboard where you can change the logo. You can delete it there and you can upload new pictures there. If that isn't working we should really try to find out what is wrong with your installation.

If you change it while you are using the CSS rule given above, it wouldn't be displayed, so when you are changing the setting, you should delete the CSS rule in the meantime.