Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

Jsconnect Auto Signin Screen

I just got done setting up my forums with the jsconnect and jsconnect auto signin plugin. everything works but I cannot find the styles for the connecting screen I have looked in booth plugin folder but the style does not change back ground is white what ever i try.

Comments

• Do you have a URL? Best to use the 'themes//design/custom.css' file to over-ride theme styles.

• @donovanb said:
    Do you have a URL? Best to use the 'themes//design/custom.css' file to over-ride theme styles.

yea I cannot view the source fast enough to find out what styles i need when it connects I read on here someone was able to hide it but have been unsuccessful

• R_JR_J Cheerleader & Troubleshooter Munich Moderator

Are you able to give a screenshot or tell what words you are seeing on that screen?

• R_JR_J Cheerleader & Troubleshooter Munich Moderator

Try styling body#entry_jsconnect_create as the main selector and afterwards what you can find in that view:

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit(); ?>
    <div class="Center jsConnect-Connecting" style="margin-top: 25%">
       <div class="Connect-Wait Hidden">
       <h1><?php echo T('Please wait...'); ?></h1>
       <div class="Progress"></div>
       </div>
       <?php
       echo $this->Form->Open(array('id' => 'Form_JsConnect-Connect')), $this->Form->Errors();
       echo $this->Form->Close();
       ?>
    </div>

Maybe body#entry_jsconnect_create > .jsConnect-Connecting { background-color: yellow; } has an effect