Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Jsconnect Auto Signin Screen

I just got done setting up my forums with the jsconnect and jsconnect auto signin plugin. everything works but I cannot find the styles for the connecting screen I have looked in booth plugin folder but the style does not change back ground is white what ever i try.

Comments

• Do you have a URL? Best to use the 'themes//design/custom.css' file to over-ride theme styles.

• @donovanb said:
    Do you have a URL? Best to use the 'themes//design/custom.css' file to over-ride theme styles.

yea I cannot view the source fast enough to find out what styles i need when it connects I read on here someone was able to hide it but have been unsuccessful

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Are you able to give a screenshot or tell what words you are seeing on that screen?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Try styling body#entry_jsconnect_create as the main selector and afterwards what you can find in that view:

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit(); ?>
    <div class="Center jsConnect-Connecting" style="margin-top: 25%">
       <div class="Connect-Wait Hidden">
       <h1><?php echo T('Please wait...'); ?></h1>
       <div class="Progress"></div>
       </div>
       <?php
       echo $this->Form->Open(array('id' => 'Form_JsConnect-Connect')), $this->Form->Errors();
       echo $this->Form->Close();
       ?>
    </div>

Maybe body#entry_jsconnect_create > .jsConnect-Connecting { background-color: yellow; } has an effect