HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't see users to purge

I had version 1 and recently updated to version 2.9. When I select 'confirm email' to produce cleanser list, it doesn't produce any users to purge

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Disable the plugin, delete the plugin's folder and reupload a new copy. After that delete the .ini files from the forum cache.

• Will deleting the .ini files effect the other users?

• snootysnooty Florida

Im trying to use this too. Got as far as "delete the .ini files from forum cache." I don't see any .ini files in the cache folder.

I wish the plugin just would put tick boxes next to all users. Then I could just go down the line, checking all spambot users and click delete.

• BleistivtBleistivt Moderator

@snooty said:
    Im trying to use this too. Got as far as "delete the .ini files from forum cache." I don't see any .ini files in the cache folder.

This has changed with recent core updates.
    Anyway, this plugin probably shouldn't be used anymore as user management has also changed a lot.
    You can search by all relevant criteria using the standard user screen.

This is one of the reasons why I didn't update this plugin.

I wish the plugin just would put tick boxes next to all users. Then I could just go down the line, checking all spambot users and click delete.

That would be a nice idea for a new plugin to replace this one.

• snootysnooty Florida

@Bleistivt

Thanks for the help. I'll just delete the plugin then. Was driving me nutz trying to figure out why it wasn't working.

I'll wait on a plugin where it just puts a tick box next to each spambot name, that you would tick if you want to delete. Anyone up to the challenge? B)