Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problem with category

Hi Vanilla's community,

I have a problem with my page listing all my categories of my website.
Some category don't appear on the listing, and I don't understant why. But when I create a new post on in the category she appear on the listing (with the new post) but my old post he isn't on the listing, he is only on the page of the specific categorie. I have watched my data base and I have spot a problem with the field CountDiscussion on the table GDN_Category: he isn't up to date, so I have test to update manually, but I have always the problem of display.

I hope that someone would have a solution,

Best regard.

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Sounds confusing...

Are you talking of example.com/categories (where "example.com" is your homepage)?
    Does it only happen to you or also to other users?
    Have you seen the Category Filter module on example.com/categories and tried clicking on "all categories"? Try replacing "example.com" with your url and visit example.com/categories?ShowAllCategories=true

• Options
    AddeliynaAddeliyna New
    edited October 2017

Yes I'm talking about of example.com/categories (and example.com is my homepage).
    It's happen other users (all). When I test "example.com/categories?ShowAllCategories=true" I don't have all of my category. I have only all of my category on the "Panel Categories" on the right of my page, but not on the listing.