Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Not Able to Start New Discussion

edited October 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I just upgraded my forum to the latest release and now am unable to create new discussions, only add comments to existing discussions. All the fields show up, but when I hit submit it just hangs on a blank page... the post.php Any Ideas?

Comments

• Options
    reapreap New
    edited October 2007
    I did a fresh 114 install and the whole left panel isnt showing except for the -------------- Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support. -------------- Also when I sign in I keep getting the "Not signed in (Sign In)" on the top right..not "signed in as..." odd. will try again
  • Options
    hmmm same thing again. proper chmods etc. mediatemple host Hmm I couldn't delete some directories on the server when I was going to wipe out and re-up....files are toast, just not dirs. Webserver must be whack.
  • Options
    Talk to your host mate, get them to clear out your home directory and start afresh?
This discussion has been closed.