Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

hello

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, thanks for having me... what are your ban policies? Could ah... someone(s) in particular please say YO because I am completely lost.. What exactly is this forum about :) AND YOU WITH THE CAT PICTURES... they're adorable hey, it says random.

Comments

• Options
    This is a forum mainly about the Vanilla forum software although there are kittens as well...
  • Options
    Ban policies? We dont really have any but I rather hope you're not trying to find out in order to push their limits :P The 'rules' are pretty much: respect other community users and dont piss anyone off too much. As far as i'm aware only 1 actual person has been banned from here and they were really rather abusive (though sometimes surprisingly helpful/intelligent which is a shame really)
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    There was a spambot banned a few weeks ago. Who were you thinking about?
  • Options
    http://lussumo.com/community/search/?PostBackAction=Search&Advanced=1&Type=Users&Keywords=&Roles=Banned&UserOrder=&btnSubmit=Search elliot hird.
  • Options
    Oh, wow. I was Randomly browsing the Random forum, and I was never expecting my old... acquaintance... Elliott Hird to come up. :P I know him from another forum. He hasn't gotten banned there, but he's come very close a few times. "Rather abusive (though sometimes surprisingly helpful/intelligent)" describes him to a T. He's actually an 11-year-old with Asperger's Syndrome. Sort of an evil genius. For a while, he was an admin on my wiki, and now he's banned. (He vandalized it by adding * { display: none } to the global stylesheet; I forgave him for that, because of his condition, being that he was otherwise a generally helpful and respected contributor. But a while later, he replaced a whole lot of links with Last Measure, and since then, I haven't been willing to let him back on.) Yeah. He's an interesting guy. He's really cool if you get on his good side and stay there, but that's not easy.
This discussion has been closed.