Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Random Members Flickr Photos On index Page

edited August 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi everyone, Is anyone working on something like this: I'm running a site for my family and friends. I'd like to have a few related photos (of people we know , places etc) from members flickr feed fed on to the sites index. I've seen Marks flickr add-on, thats almost what I need. Is there any way to get one's flickr feed showing say, 4 photos, in the sidebar on the index page, whether the user is logged in or not? If that is possible, would there be any way of randomly selecting one of the members flickr feeds and show it in the sidebar? This would mean every-time you refreshed the page there would be a fresh set of photos in the index page supplied by one of your members. I hope someone else likes this idea enough to do this, and if its already been done, please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance, Steve
This discussion has been closed.