Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Favorite Categories filter

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've seen this in GameDev forums. They have category headers and then under each header a list of the latest posts (for the record: I prefer vanilla's way :)). So since there are a lot of categories they added a Favorite Categories section on top, where your chosen categories come up first. This could be done beautifully in Vanilla with a Favorite Categories Filter, where in your preferences you pick which ones are your favorites, and then just filter by them. Currently you can only 'filter' by one single category at a time, this might make large forums easier to peruse.

Comments

• Options
    I think the functionality you are looking for is already there: go to categories, and click on block category for any you don't wish to see, such as stickies or filebrowser.
  • Options
    Uh-oh... I'm afraid that.. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! thankyas, this option went past me (I thought it was an admin block that worked across all users)
This discussion has been closed.