Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Extension Theory.

lechlech Chicagoland
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Ok, so far we have fairly global extensions. Enable and it's just 'on' and running in every corner of vanilla so far. While organizing my installation some features from dreamless popped into my head. Those mainly being if I recall correctly, full blown html riots in some forums, while keeping the peace in all the others was a feature of the board which was very nice. So the question I guess is, could the html / raw html formatters be tweaked to such a degree as to tell them which forums they should and shouldn't monitor input from? Like the cleanup extension pops up after enabling it, go into it and be presented with a listing of all your forums, and check off the ones you do or don't want to allow markup and such. My guess that this is in the realm of 2.0 giving the core and extensions a little more than robust set of features and instructions. But just a thought I'd get out there anyway.
This discussion has been closed.