Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where is: You must READ the terms of service warning

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've been digging around and I know I'm being blind!

Where is the: You must READ the terms of service warning that comes up on sign up.

Some of my members seem to have banner blindness so I want to add a little more text.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    it should be somewhere in /languages/definitions.php
  • Options
    I can't seem to find it in there though. I can see:

$Context->Dictionary['IHaveReadAndAgreeTo'] = 'I have read and agree to the //1'; $Context->Dictionary['TermsOfService'] = 'Terms of Service';
    But not the warning message.
  • Options
    good point, just had a look as well and i can't find it either, sorry, don't know where else it could be
  • Options
    It's in the ExtendedApplicationForm extension.
  • Options
    Actually that extension only forces you to read it, but it doesn't let you modify the terms of service, which I believe is what steviehype is looking for. I could use this myself, seeing how my forum is in spanish (Castellano) and the terms of service are in english...
  • Options
    Well the actual terms of service body itself is in the definitions file, but the 'you must read bla bla bla...' warning is in that extension.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Abracadabra!

applications/dashboard/views/home/termsofservice.php