Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Old Vanilla forum dead - can anyone help an indie band?

Hello, everyone. So I built Wire's website, pinkflag.com, and we've long used an old version of Vanilla (1.1.x), which was working perfectly until yesterday. (And, yes, we should have upgraded the version being used, but didn't. Lesson abruptly learned.)

I don't know whether anyone here has any experience with older Vanilla, or just likes Wire and fancies helping out some old punks, but the current status of the forum is this: http://www.pinkflag.com/talk/

No settings have been adjusted by me nor the band. I don't really know where to start, although the 11147416 number is curious in that being part of the path to the DB host, which surely can't be a coincidence?

Comments

• And the host had messed everything up, obviously. Fixed now, fortunately. Now to research newer Vanillas…

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Just found this post by accident because I had muted that category. You obviously haven't updated yet. There is the Vanilla porter which is able to help you in your update process. Give feedback if you need assistance.