Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.

vanilla 2.5 theme update issue

I have a theme that worked in 2.3.1 but installed 2.5 and its broken I have searched but i cannot figure any resolution. I see that the new version uses a addon file so i copied the addon and tried to figure out how to edit it with no success.

the theme hook php file

class SanmyakuThemeHooks implements Gdn_IPlugin { /** * Setup function is needed for this class, so don't delete it! * * @return bool Dummy return value. */ public function setup() { // Set some config settings for a table layout & mobile theme saveToConfig(array( 'Vanilla.Discussions.Layout' => 'modern', 'Vanilla.Categories.Layout' => 'modern', 'Garden.MobileTheme' => 'sanmyaku' ), null, true); return true; } /** * This function hooks the Smarty init to add our directory * containing our custom Smarty functions * * @param object $sender Smarty object. * @return void */ public function gdn_smarty_init_handler($sender) { // add directory "/themes/MyTheme/SmartyPlugins/" $sender->plugins_dir[] = dirname(__FILE__).DS.'SmartyPlugins'; } // whatever...

the about php file

`$ThemeInfo['sanmyaku'] = [
'Name' => 'Sanmyaku',
'Description' => "A theme featuring mountains using Zurb Foundation 5",
'Version' => '1.0.3',
'Author' => 'Ryan Jordan, Sam Hilson',
'AuthorEmail' => 'ryjordan@gmail.com',
'AuthorUrl' => 'https://github.com/codesequence',
'License' => 'MIT',
'RequiredApplications' => ['Vanilla' => '2.2.x'],

'Options' => [
'Styles' => [