Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Minor problem. Forums not showing post count.

Have a look, I did one test posts in several of the forums, but not showing the post number at the end of the forum link. It is showing the 3 posts in "All Categories"

Comments

• snootysnooty Florida

Well, trying to fix it, I updated the forum (again) and it didn't fix the problem. Hmmm

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

Did you try to search in the open.vanillaforums.com forum? This question has been answered several.

• snootysnooty Florida

Yes I did. Several times actually. If you can give me the search term or link, it would be appreciated.

• snootysnooty Florida
    edited June 2018

I did see that thread. I tried running /dba/counts and /utility/structure. It came back as completed, but still no numbers showing of the post counts or comments.

• snootysnooty Florida

Any other suggestions? I don't know why my other Vanilla forum is working correctly (on the same host) but this one has the error. Even did a new install, still missing the post number count.

• It might be eh theme, show a link tot he forum.

grep is your friend.

• snootysnooty Florida
    edited June 2018

Not sure about that since, I'm using the default theme. The forums is at: altcointalk (dot) co (not com)

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

Try to delete all files in cache folder. Try to change the layout in the dashboard and choose table to see if it’s ok

• snootysnooty Florida

Deleted all files in cache, and put forum in table mode. Still not showing post count under "Categories"