Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Where do stickies come from ?

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
what file does it get generated from, I don't believe its an extension, am trouble shooting why "make sticky" works on one installation and not the other

Comments

• When a Daddy and a Mommy discussion get together and they really love each other, or want a cheap thrill........
  • ithcyithcy New
    edited September 2006
    hahhaaa

Krak took the words out of my mouth
  • ha ha you so funny, i picked that title especially because I knew someone would say someting, human beings are so predictable ;-) I couldn't think up a better title hmmm what file does stickies get birthed out of ?
  • The word "Sticky" is located in the language/English/definitions.php file. You can create your own language definitions in conf/language.php. Just copy the "Sticky" definition to the conf/language.php file and change the name. Voila!
  • I think he means where is the code that makes the database changes that makes the discussion stick, jazzman. I'm guessing it's one of the ajax/js files?
  • well i'm trying to figure out why the side link - make this discussion sticky works on one install but not on another
    may have to compare files ?
  • local install or remote? could be something as measly as being uploaded in ASCII or binary.

(not saying you didn't have the appropriate box checked, ftp browsers are not perfect.)
This discussion has been closed.