Polish polish needed
- I joined as a translator recently on the transifex site and would like to complete the Polish translation for my users and everybody else, but I don't know what I should do. Should I just go ahead and translate all the strings that I can see missing or copied over from the English version? Should I do it online? I haven't worked with transifex yet and don't want to balls things up for others.
- Is there a short manual for people starting to use Vanilla? I mean normal users, not mods or admins. I'd like to translate it and share.
- I could also translate some basic information about Vanilla and put it on Polish Wikipedia. The existing info in Polish is poor, inaccurate and obsolete.
- There doesn't seem to be a Polish Vanilla community, or is there?
I'm using Vanilla for this site: forum.kod.malopolska.pl. We have only just started. Apart from the Polish stuff, there are two considerations so far:
- I wish I understood all types of categories available on Vanilla better.
- Is there a way to create sub-communities on self-hosted or is it easier to do separate installations?