Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sink thread gets turned off when moderator posts

We have some fun (NOT) political threads on my site that I'm trying to sink. We've got a handful of moderators that participate in them. It seems whenever a mod posts in a "Sunken" thread that the thread gets bumped back to the top and the Sink attribute is removed from the thread.

Is this a defect? Working as designed? Any work around to keep thread sunken when moderator posts?

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

Thanks! That looks like exactly what I need.. I'll give it a try.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited August 2018

The Vanilla Staff just uploaded an updated plugin. Thanx! I really like and use it commonly as a moderator. For example, when I have to delete a newcomers thread when it's already existing but inform the user ahead of the deletion without making the discussion bump to the top and annoy other users.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla